Powered by Phoca Download
Terms And Conditions of Colchester Mini Club
‘The Club’ Colchester Mini Club
‘The Member' The owner of the mini registered or person who has signed the membership form.
‘Membership’ A contract between the club and the member of the mini registered.
'Committee' The Club Committee who runs the club as a collective.
• The club is for the Classic Mini only. We therefore do not accept the NEW BMW mini.
• A membership fee is charged per vehicle.
• A membership is valid for 12 months (1 year)
• To be classed as a member of the club, your mini details MUST be registered with the club.
• All members MUST sign and date their membership form.
• All members MUST sign to accept they have read and understood our terms and conditions.
• The club MUST be notified if you change your mini or personal details.
• If your mini changes, your current membership becomes invalid until details have been amended.
There is NO charge to amend your mini details. Your membership will be invalid if you do not keep your car records up to date.
• When joining the club, you will receive a club logo window sticker, this must be displayed on
your mini at all times.
• The Club will cancel any membership that causes a conflict of interest. “E.g. Creating Your Own Club” This must also be declared to The Club; A Decision will be made on an individual basis and the decision will be made by The Club’s Committee.
• No club information may be passed to another club without permission.
• When displaying your mini on a club stand, your mini MUST be road legal and insured and Colchester Mini Club Window Sticker must be displayed.
• No non-mini related vehicles are permitted on ANY of our club stands. (At Committee's Discretion)
• You as a member are responsible for your mini at all times.
• The club will not be held responsible for any personal property or damage to your mini.
• You as a member must not post any obscene items on the forums or Club Facebook Pages or Whatsapp in any shape or form.
• You as a member must not post any other members personal details on forums or Club Facebook Page without their consent.
• The club will not be held responsible for any information posted on forums or CMC Facebook Pages & Whatsapp.
• The club has the right to cancel any membership, if any rules and conditions have been breached.
• Any body found behaving in a manner not acceptable to the club, or bringing the club into disrepute may be warned and if not adhered to, may result in membership being cancelled.
• In the event of a membership being cancelled, either by the member, or the club, the membership fee will not be refunded.
• The club has the right to refuse any membership.
• The Club Terms and Conditions May change Without Notice.
• The latest Terms and Conditions Can be Found on www.colchesterminiclub.co.uk
• All Members MUST Declare if they are members of other clubs
• No Member will post other club info/details on CMC social media/chat groups without consent.